About Me

My photo
Discipling Ministry called Impact 195 has transformed my thinking about service to God, dying to self, and the implications of a life lived for God's will and not my own.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beginning a good work...

So, this is a blog?!  I'm more of a Facebook person with it's faster pace and sniper style.  The title comes from my current Scripture Life verse, Philippians 1:6 "being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;".
God is transforming me daily to what He wants me to be.  No, He's not done, and won't be for a long time.  The following posts will be about this transformation.  Hopefully, the work you see being done in me will spark a work in your own life.  See you around....

No comments:

Post a Comment