About Me

My photo
Discipling Ministry called Impact 195 has transformed my thinking about service to God, dying to self, and the implications of a life lived for God's will and not my own.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Never in a million years...

This is kind of like the sequel to my last post in October where I listed all of the events that happened in the last couple of years that I never would have imagined.  Here are a few more...

I am in Asia for a second time in less than a year.

Friends of mine, and I are in a condo where we stayed in April as guests, but are now the occupants.

Watching Sam dazzle me with her teaching skills to Asian  preschoolers, and loving it.

Eating a lunch consisting of an onion entree, rice, eggplant, tofu noodles, cabbage, and peppers.

Sitting contently on a Saturday night at 7:30 pm writing a blog.

So, I'm a few days away from observing a very skilled friend teach young children the story of the Three Little Pigs and infusing timeless principles of the Word by incorporating the parable of the two men who built upon sand and rock.

Never in a million years would I have guessed that I would be teaching here, let alone with 3 wonderful people I have met in the last 2 years.

So, as you dream of your future, don't worry about what might seem so improbable.  It probably will be if it is of God.

I am trying to build my dwelling on the Rock that doesn't fail when the roaming Lion comes to devour and destroy.  The Rock is the only thing that will not fail.  Try it and dream of the improbable.  It will always keep you on the edge of your seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment